Tuesday, August 13, 2013

backstage shenanigans, saying goodbye

Needless to say my three weeks spent dancing, exploring, learning, and meeting all kinds of amazing people was simply incredible. I clearly don't even know where to begin other than to just rave about my experiences--which I won't drag on about. I guess all I can say is I learned new ways of creating, new choreography, new techniques, and had some awesome discussions about innovating new work. I met some really fabulous people that will forever be fellow collaborators and friends and being at this workshop made me realize how much of the world is at our hands as this generation of dancers. I'm truly grateful to have had this experience. Now...enjoy the rest of my photos from our backstage shenanigans (a lot of solid nap time) and final show after party at Velocity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment