Wednesday, August 7, 2013

a saturday in kirkland


On my first weekend in Seattle but technically second Saturday there, the 520 bridge from Kirkland (where I was staying with my cousins) was closed and I was unable to hang with the friends I had made who were staying in the city. So I thoroughly enjoyed a weekend with my family, going to the Derby Days (I think that's what they called it?) which was a little weekend festival with venders, and food trucks, and bicycle races! We enjoyed the beyond lovely weather Seattle was having and walked around the adorable town of Kirkland. We ate yet another AWESOME meal cooked up by my cousins, always a tender meat grilled by Sean and delicious salad and veggies by Jessica--oh just talking about it makes me want to go back for another meal with them, yum! 



No comments:

Post a Comment