Tuesday, August 6, 2013

a month away series


Oy! It sure has been awhile since I've last posted. Spending a month away from "home" (where ever that may be; I don't know anymore) has certainly kept me busy, there's no doubt about that. I thought that bringing my computer with me would keep me aware that I should post some tidbits about my trip however, with dancing by day and then wanting to view the city and what it has to offer by night and visiting with family I was staying with, there was absolutely no computer time--which was surprisingly easy to forget about and nice to truly get away from the cyber world for a month.

Anyways, I plan to have a few different posts from my four weeks away (photos were mostly from the weekends when I had a tad more free time).

So that being said...enjoy the following series of posts about my travels, adventures, and stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment