Monday, June 3, 2013

the mud house





This afternoon has been very much so an average summer day filled with spring weather. I "slept in" until 9 and piddled around until I left for work. The lovely thing about working for your parents over the summer is that you get free lunches and extremely relaxed, flexible hours. I cannot complain an ounce about this job. Ever. For today's lunch break adventure, we went to one of my all time favorite places to eat. I had the most delightful club sandwich and an iced coffee (my first one in over a week and a half!) They have this incredible outdoor dining area which is always perfect for the kind of weather we had today. I only wish I could relax, sip coffee, and observe all of the beautiful people who stop in this place for lunch.

I'm still exploring many aspects of my DSLR camera, as well as learning to venture out and be comfortable with taking photos of anything, and to not be afraid to take a risk in order to capture the shot I want. I've gotten stuck in a rut of taking photos from the same angle and same perspective; I am trying to ease myself away from being so comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment