Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DIY earring holder

 

While cleaning my room today, I got a tad bored (or distracted, rather) and decided to take a break. As I organized things, I found a square of cork board and figured during my little break I would make an earring holder out of it. It also doubles as a nice wall hanging which works especially well for my temporary summer room back at my parents house so I can easily take it with me for my room in the house at school.

This may possibly be the most simple DIY to do in the world. 

The materials you need:
Cork board, any size you wish
Thumb tacks and/or straight pins
Some kind of ribbon, twine, rope, anything 
(I used a leather, feather tie thing that I took off of a dress but kept because it was too fun to just pitch, and hey! now it's being put to good use)

I also used a command strip to hold up my baby masterpiece rather than tacking it into the wall and leaving a hole.




 1, 2, 3, simple as that!


No comments:

Post a Comment