Friday, December 6, 2013

long before the snow


Once again, I've neglected the blog--but for all in good reason. This semester has left me swamped with rehearsals, a new job (not many hours, but hey, it's a great resumé builder), maintaining a semi-clean house, and most recently, the acquiring of a dog! I experienced the twenty-first birthday thing...on my university's Homecoming, the day bars open at 7am (yeesh), I bought a journal and actually have been using it, eating much more healthfully and using more organic items, as well as meeting new friends, spending time with the old, and visiting with family from the west coast at a fabulous winery (in a CAVE!). Needless to say, it's been a busy last few months. Before the hustle and bustle of the fall formal dance concert and the holidays, Hannah and I found a small chunk of time to explore with the camera and took full advantage of the lovely autumn colors before they faded away into winter.

I love that we have now explored enough together that we are discovering our own "voice" through the lens, whether it's through various angles, direction, you name it, our experimentation is finally beginning to pay off a bit. I must say, this time of year is one of my favorites, which is why we could NOT pass up one of the only opportunities we had (combining both of our schedules was more than tricky) to capture the beauty of fall. I posted a few small collections of photos we took one of the brilliant November afternoons. 











No comments:

Post a Comment