Saturday, May 25, 2013

officially summer

Today consisted of many "firsts" of this summer:

Mom and I enjoyed our first farmer's market outing of the summer.
I got my hair into my first faux topknot! 
(I've been growing my ex-pixie cut out from last summer 
and I am finally at my ideal length, may actually be a tad longer than ideal length.)
I tasted Goose Poop*..
*see/read photo below
Listened to live street musicians.
I saw a sign promoting a vendor selling coffee and passed it up! 
(This is kind of a huge deal for me considering I am working toward drinking significantly less coffee and getting over my caffeine headaches I've been having due to cutting out the decadent beverage.)

Not only did I experience many summer firsts for yet another summer season, I got to spend a lovely morning with my mom at the farmer's market, in the absolutely perfect weather, purchasing colorful, tasty foods, and observing some seriously cool people. What better way could I spend my day?









outfit details:
shirt-PacSun
skirt-Target (girl's section)
vest-UO
scarf-gift
earrings-Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment