Thursday, May 22, 2014

Alas, summer (aka I'm back!)

I'm back in the blogging game! I simply cannot begin to write (or even want to think) about this past semester and it's utter insanity coming in the form of busy-ness, projects, performances, tests, projects, working, rehearsals, and more projects... did I mention projects? Choreography II was the death of me. Needless to say, I am ecstatic that the summer season has finally arrived. And my last official summer holiday while in school (crazy!) 

This summer is going to bring many things amongst traveling and dancing (my two ultimates I look forward to doing most of every summer), I am hoping to begin the purging process of my room and stuff back home in preparation for graduating and moving away (hence downsizing immensely) next year. I'm planning for a grand (hip-ish) garage sale or what I'm going to call a garage-boutique. I also look forward to spending time with friends and spend time in all of the local St. Louis places that I may take for granted now and will miss once I move to where ever that may be.

Here are some photos from an end of the semester adventure I took with Hannah and Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment